Clay All-Purpose Cooking Pot 2.5 Litre( Adam's Kitchen)
2.5 Litre Ready-to-use, pre-seasoned cooking pot
AED 95 Incl. vat
Each pore of the earthen cookware helps circulate the heat from the flame, for flavorful and melt-in-the-mouth dishes.
- 11 inches
Direction to use
Pre-seasoned by hand and free of harmful chemicals, your all-purpose pot is ready to use.
- Before washing, let the cookware cool completely. Hand washing is recommended. Extreme temperatures and harsh detergents may strip the seasoning and damage the clay cookware.
- Soak the pot in warm water until food particles loosen, then use a soft sponge and rinse thoroughly. If needed add a spoonful of baking soda, soak and rinse properly.
- Each pore of the earthen cookware helps circulate the heat.
- Flavorful and melt-in-the-mouth dishes.
Storage ConditionsWhile not in use, store the thoroughly dried pot without the lid for good air circulation and to avoid mold formation.
ManufacturingMade in India
- Handmade using 100% Lead free clay.
- Molded to cook mouth-watering fish, meats and so much more.
- Enriches the food with natural minerals.
- Circulates heat evenly.
- Comes with a lid to maintain perfect cooking temperatures.